This is FREEHOLD
- We have more and more people asking for Freehold properties these few months.
- In fact, Freehold properties at the City Fringe are being snapped up pretty fast.
- People are more aware of the implications.
- If you are looking for a property for generations to come, freehold is the choice.
- But if tenure is not important, do look at this alternative development doorstep to MRT Station.
- There are too many condos that look like each other. They are just new and nothing special.
- NOT at Jui Residences, there will be artistic feel to bring up the heritage of this site. Developer is reputed to put in unique installation of art pieces in every development they have done.
- Expect to see a 1950s Art Deco Building being restored within the development
- URA had a condition resulting in part of the building being gazetted for conservation.
- Therefore, owners are owning a piece of Singapore's Heritage of the former National Aerated Waters Factory
- Historically, the site is a fond factory for Sinalco, Kickapoo Joy Juice and RC Coke
PRICES ARE MOVING UP
- Looking at the price trend of recent sales of new condos (see graph), the price is indeed on the increasing direction.
- Each successful collective sale progresses to a higher cost, which will translate to a higher price when the developer sells the new development.
- A research report released by DBS on 16 May 2018, forecasted new private homes to cost between $2,300 to $2,900 psf on average by 2030 - much higher than current $1,500 psf. That is around 53% to 93% higher.
URA is planning to revitalise Kallang River precinct;
Activating the waterfront
Waterfront will be a delight under PUB’s Active, Beautiful, Clean Waters (ABC Waters) Programme. You can anticipate to see a meandering stream, with cascading waters and rain gardens integrating with upgraded park connectors along the waterfront.
Injecting new homes and refreshing work spaces
The Kallang River precinct is planed to develop into a unique residential district that is car-lite, people-centric, and sustainable. New developments within the precincts will be nestled in a park-like environment, with seamless pedestrian and cyclist connectivity to nearby amenities and communal spaces.
Kallang Industrial Estate - entire estate will gradually transformed into a vibrant mixed used precinct with opportunities for new industrial developments for evolving needs of the future economy. Estate will be closely integrated with future residential developments along the waterfront and parks, bringing jobs closing to home. Kallang Industrial Estate will likely be transformed to suit modern industrial needs.
Existing CTE Crossing will be widened. Cycling bridge will have cyclist friendly spiral ramps. Underpasses across both Kallang Bahru Road and Upper Boon Keng Road could provide a seamless and barrier free access for all users.
A development with so many special qualities is hard to come by:
- Heritage Loaded
- City Fringe
- Good future neighborhood transformation
- Attractive Prices
Certainly to worth your while to check it out if you are looking for a very nice property for many generations to come.
The showflat is not at its premise. Please contact us for more details and VVIP Preview. Developer is likely to give specially good early bird discounts on date of preview. Multiple purchasers would be accorded more priority than single purchasers.
Contact Your Friendly Property Partner
Leave us with your contact information and we will update you with latest details (floor plan, site map, price guide) and help you to gain the best advantages of this property launch. We always look forward to be of great service to you.
+65 6100 8123
© Copyright 2018. Every care has been taken to prepare in the content of and material attached, in www.NewPropertyAdvisor.com website. Responsibility cannot be held for inaccuracy and omission by the developers or the marketing agents. All graphic representations including artists’ impressions, architectural models, photographs, illustrations, drawings are not to be relied as statements or representation of facts. Floor plans have to be subjected to final survey and illustrations are approximate measurements. Subject to changes and availability apply to materials and finishes. Information is subjected to change and do not form part of an offer or contract (including Prices Quoted and Availability of Units). The entire agreement between the developer and purchaser as in the Sales and Purchase Agreement, shall in no way be modified by any representations or statements from this website.
Your New Property Partner
CEA Reg R007497J
Huttons Asia Pte Ltd
3 Bishan Place #05-01
CPF Bishan Singapore S 579838
Find Us On FaceBook / Youtube