NEW PROPERTY LAUNCH
- The typical order of new development is as follows:
- Developer confirms their detailed plans with the authorities
- Developer appoints a marketing agency with inputs on the how the development should be launched
- Developer with the appointed project manager (from the markeing agency) holds a briefing session with the real estate consultants
- Property consultants start marketing the development
- A date is selected for Preview
- During preview, the actual prices will be released and bookings start.
- After preview, the developer would usually advertise in the major newspaper
- As such, you would notice that by the time you see the advertisement in the newspapers, some of the units would have been sold.
- The best way to get informed is the register yourself with a reputable Real Estate Consultant who do new launches.
- Meanwhile, identify which locations you are keen in. By all means, you could search on new launch web site or through Google.
- Engage the consultant to do a presentation of the development that you are keen in. In most cases, you would be able to take a look a the model in the showflat premise.
- If you are not sure of your financial situation, you could ask your real estate consultant to recommend a banker for you. In some cases, there will be bankers at the showflat whom you could see advice from.
- Have a good look at the model, understand and visualise your selected units. Peep into the 'done up' showflat, if possible.
- It is also important to visualise the development and your selected unit with respect to the surroundings.
- Happy Buying!!!
© Copyright 2018. Every care has been taken to prepare in the content of and material attached, in www.NewPropertyAdvisor.com website. Responsibility cannot be held for inaccuracy and omission by the developers or the marketing agents. All graphic representations including artists’ impressions, architectural models, photographs, illustrations, drawings are not to be relied as statements or representation of facts. Floor plans have to be subjected to final survey and illustrations are approximate measurements. Subject to changes and availability apply to materials and finishes. Information is subjected to change and do not form part of an offer or contract (including Prices Quoted and Availability of Units). The entire agreement between the developer and purchaser as in the Sales and Purchase Agreement, shall in no way be modified by any representations or statements from this website.
Your New Property Partner
CEA Reg R007497J
Huttons Asia Pte Ltd
3 Bishan Place #05-01
CPF Bishan Singapore S 579838
Find Us On FaceBook / Youtube