- The typical order of new development is as follows:
– Developer confirms their detailed plans with the authorities – Developer appoints a marketing agency with inputs on the how the development should be launched – Developer with the appointed project manager (from the markeing agency) holds a briefing session with the real estate consultants – Property consultants start marketing the development – A date is selected for Preview – During preview, the actual prices will be released and bookings start. – After preview, the developer would usually advertise in the major newspaper
- As such, you would notice that by the time you see the advertisement in the newspapers, some of the units would have been sold.
- The best way to get informed is the register yourself with a reputable Real Estate Consultant who do new launches.
- Meanwhile, identify which locations you are keen in. By all means, you could search on new launch web site or through Google.
- Engage the consultant to do a presentation of the development that you are keen in. In most cases, you would be able to take a look a the model in the showflat premise.
- If you are not sure of your financial situation, you could ask your real estate consultant to recommend a banker for you. In some cases, there will be bankers at the showflat whom you could see advice from.
- Have a good look at the model, understand and visualise your selected units. Peep into the ‘done up’ showflat, if possible.
- It is also important to visualise the development and your selected unit with respect to the surroundings.
- Happy Buying!!!