Principal Gardens By UOB & Kheng Leong Prince Charles Crescent Singapore
Principal Garden, New Launch Singapore
A Premium Space. Where Space is truly a Premium & Soul
LATEST UPDATE: Principal Gardens has won 5 outstanding International Property Awards. You would surely be proud to own a unit here.
An exceptional development is brewing at Tanglin area. You will enjoy a full range of lifestyle that no other property is able to provide.
- Imagine seeing a full wide range of greenery of more than 3 and half football field, where 2nd floor is actually 5 or 6 storey tall.
- Imagine a location just in front of many Good Class Bungalows on one side and beautiful walk board on the other side.
- Imagine being able to go Orchard, which is around the corner. - Imagine living in a development by the same developer as Nassim Park Residences
- Imagine living in a development where about 80% of the development is dedicated to gorgeous landscape
There is NO NEED to imagine, you have this outstanding property that is going to launch soon. This property will likely set the high standard for other luxurious developments. The name is PRINCIPAL GARDENS.
The developer is UOL and Kheng Leong. UOL is an outstanding developer with impressive track records such as Spottiswoode Residences, Nassim Park Residences, South Bank and Seventy Saint Patrick’s. With awards for some of the residential properties such as International Property Awards (Asia Pacific) – Residential High Rise Development, Singapore, South East Asia Property Awards – Best Condo Development (South East Asia) and FIABCI Singapore Property Awards 2014 (High Rise Category). You can expect high quality residential modern and chic units. The highlight of this development is the ’80:20 rule’. First of all, the site area is one big 268,728 sqft which is about 3 and half football field. 20% of this big area is allotted for the residential towers, the rest of the development are pools, mini forest, lawns and landscape. This is a very rare feature for any luxurious development.
Principal Garden is EXCLUSIVE and EXTENSIVE. It is in a prestigious neighborhood and majority of the units have unblocked panoramic views. On one side, you get to enjoy views of the Good Class Bungalows at Chatsworth and Bishopsgate and extending to Singapore Botanic Gardens and Orchard area. On the other side, you get to enjoy views of the city. Principal Garden is also ELEGANT and ENDEARING. The environments have been crafted and design with many lifestyle thoughts on both indoors and outdoors. Some parts of the development are dedicated to greenery and there is a forest theme. The facade and design of this project is simple (which is very difficult to achieve) with geometrically lines. Overall, this has become a masterpiece, which set the standard for the next generation of new properties.
- Developer: UOL/Keng Leong
- Number of Units: 663 Units
- Estimated Completion: TOP Dec 2019
- Tenure: 99 year leasehold
- Condominium: 4 Residential Towers (24 Storey)
- Site area: 268,728 sq ft
- Comprehensive range of facilities
Unit Mix & Sizes (Estimated Sizes, Subject to Change):
- 1 Bedroom: 474 to 495 sqft
- 2 Bedroom: 753 to 797 sqft
- 2 Bedroom Dual Key: 850 sqft
- 3 Bedroom: 1066 sqft
- 3 Bedroom Dual Key: 1173 sqft
- 3 Bedroom Deluxe with Private Lift: 1216 sqft
- 4 Bedroom Deluxe with Private Lift: 1550 sqft
In a Nutshell:
- Sited on a usually large site; about 3 & half football fields
- Located at City Fringe, mins to Orchard & CBD
- Convenient connectivity to Marina Bay Via Park Connector
- Designed with Luxurious Landscape and Space (80% Landscape; 20% Building Footprint)
- Located at Prestigious Neighbourhood
- Design Concept is a Masterpiece with Geometric Lines
- By UOL which is known for Design, Quality and Uniqueness
Register below for a presentation and appointment: