One MeyerSea View Freehold Home for Sale at District 15, East Coast Singapore
Introducing One Meyer - Perfected Immeasurable Luxury
One Meyer, a Freehold Iconic Dynamic New Development at East Coast, fronting the Katong Park, is your dream home or investment with unblocked sea views. A prestigious residential development with a combination of City Extravagance with Coastal Lifestyle. Hype up your life with refreshing breezy atmosphere with lush surroundings.
One iconic stylish new property with distinctive façade standing tall at Meyer Road, facing east coast, visible to all who drives along Fort Road or East Coast Parkway.
Convenient and luxurious, with future MRT at doorstep, surrounded by food havens, with terrific unblocked sea views and an address which is envious.
With Katong Park MRT Station just across the road, this development will be higher sought after. Not for everyone, this property has only 2 or 3 bedroom Units, ideal for small families, couples or singles. This would also be a good property for investment.
Freehold Tenure at District 15
- For all generations to come. This would be a perfect to your children and subsequent children’s children.
- No need to worry as One Meyer gets older. Many who brought leasehold property are always concern after 30 years.
- Freehold development is also more attractive to developers to go enbloc.
- District 15, the most popular and sought after district at East Singapore for a luxurious lifestyle
One Meyer Details
| || |
|New Property Name||One Meyer|
|Developer||SL Capital (Sustained Land)|
|Architect||Ronny Chin Architects|
|Development Type||High Rise Residential Property|
|Site Area||2200 sqm / 23,685 sqft|
|Tenure||Freehold, Estate In Fee Simple|
|Expected Completion||Mid 2023 estimated|
|No. of Storey||19|
|No. of Block||1|
|Unit Mix||2 and 3 Bedroom Units|
|No. of Units||66|
| || || || |
|2 Bedroom Unit||614||57||32|
|3 Bedroom Type B||1033||96||17|
|3 Bedroom Type C||915||85||17|
Convenient Location of One Meyer
- It is easy to get to Singapore Sports Hub, Downtown Central and Business District (CBD), Chinatown, Orchard and Orchard. This is an addition attraction for Tenants, especially expatriates who work in downtown area for those intending to be Landlords
- Drivers have the easy access to three expressways; the East Coast Expressway (ECP), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) , and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE). There is no need to be surprise that taxi-drivers would be delighted to let you know that that there is no need to across a single traffic light for a ride to Changi International Airport.
Katong Park MRT Station (TE24)
- The Katong Park MRT Station is basically at the foot of One Meyer. It is an underground Station and it is so convenient to access the MRT network.
Thomson East Coast Line from 2023 at East Singapore
- The Katong Park MRT is connected to the Thomson East Coast Line. It starts operations from 2019 from Woodlands, with Thomson connected in 2020 followed by Central Business District and Marina Bay in 2021.
- East coast, comprised of Tanjong Rhu, Katong Park, Tanjong Katong, Marine Parade, Marine Terrace, Siglap and Bayshore will be ready in 2023, according to LTA plans.
Katong Park remains a Park at URA Parks and Waterbodies Plan
- Effectively, this is an important consequence that no new development will be blocking One Meyer. Katong Park also acts as a nice green environment and as you enjoy the sea views and act as a noise buffer away from East Coast Expressway (ECP). More importantly, this is a unique aspect of One Meyer which many developments along East Coast are not able to acquire.
Near Food Paradises; East Coast, Tanjong Katong and Old Airport Road
- Without going too far away from home, you can indulge in the famous gastronomic delights of Katong Food Haven, trendy cafes along Siglap and more fine dining at Parkway Parade or East Coast Park. As a matter of fact, many locals purposely travel to this part of Singapore to enjoy good food. The range of cuisine is very wide, from local delights, exotic food to high end restaurants.
Major Transformation at East Coast Park
- Residents at One Meyer would be very lucky to enjoy the ‘new and trendy’ East Coast Park.
- Nearest is Big Splash, an eminent iconic recreation park at East Coast Park, will be restored as a vertical play area with a post tower – paying tribute to its roots in Singapore history. It will be flanked by a water playscape, including a large wading pool with multi-chromatic water jets. The new playground will feature sand pit and an multi-purpose lawn to host sports activities or large scale events.
- The new east coast will also be an attractive place to enjoy various entertainment and dining options.
One Meyer Prices
2 Bedroom Units Possibly Starting from S$1,550,000
3 Bedroom Units Possibly Starting from S$2,290,000
This is truly remarkable and attractive for a FREEHOLD unit with terrific sea views in District 15.
Better Quality of Air For A Healthier You
This is one of the factors which attract people who stay in the East to continue staying in the East and attract people who desires to stay in the East. The air seems fresher, the atmosphere seems more carnival, residents are more relaxed and the smell has a coastal fresh sea odor.
Many Singaporeans dream of having a home with sea views and residents at One Meyer would certainly be presented with unblocked sea views, especially those living at the higher levels.
The developer of One Meyer is Sustained Land, a local renowned developer that was established since 2006. Known for delivering quality and value, Sustained Land is reputed for iconic residential projects, such as Sea Horizon, 8M Residences, Sturdee Residences, Tre Residences and Poiz Residences.
Enjoy the wonders of One Meyer - a superb FREEHOLD residential development in a highly sought after address in District 15.
We look forward to meet up with you and share more details with you.
YOUR SEARCH FOR
Sea View Home at Meyer Road
in District 15 ends here.
Seeking Indication of Interest
Scan to Whatsapp Me
New Property Advisor Consultants
Developer Appointed Marketing Team
8.30 am to 9.00 pm
Hotline: +65 6100 8123
NEW PROPERTY AT DISTRICT 15 REVIEW
- One Meyer Property Review
Sea Views Yet Away from ECP
One Meyer is a rare property with a buffer of a park in front of East Coast Expressway. Fortunate residents at higher levels will enjoy great sea views and yet away from ECP, unlike many other developments which are just next to the ECP. Moreover, this is Freehold and thus is attractive to consider having a unit here.