By Aurum Land
At Pasir Panjang Singapore
- About 300 metres to MRT Station
- A lovely touch of ‘Shanghai Tang’
- Choice of Dual key Units for Flexible Living , including renting out
- 52 exclusive apartments & penthouses
- Adjacent to leading commercial hubs and universities
- Strategically located at Central Region of Singapore at Pasir Panjang
- Location provides convenient and easy access to an array of commercial hubs, business parks, leading universities and reputable schools. Coupled with an excellent transport network, getting to and from work has never been so straight-forward
- Educational establishments are also prominent in the area with an extensive number of reputable primary and secondary schools along with colleges and universities located close by - from the Japanese School, Nan Hua Primary and Secondary Schools, the Anglo-Chinese School (Independent) and Junior College; to the United World College of South East Asia and the National University of Singapore.
CONVENIENTLY, THE ORIENT IS:
- 3 minute walk to Haw Par Villa MRT Station
- 2 minute ride to Kent Ridge (1 MRT station away)
- 4 minute ride to One North (x MRT station away)
- 5 minute ride to Labrador Park (1 MRT station away)
- 6 minute ride to Buona Vista (3 MRT stations away)
- 9 minute ride to Harbourfront (4 MRT stations away)
- 16 minute ride to Tanjong Pagar (6 MRT stations away)
- 2 minute drive to National University of Singapore (NUS)/National University Hospital (NUH)
- 3 minute drive to ARC/Mapletree Business City
- 8 minute drive to HarbourFront
- 15 minute drive to Central Business District (CBD)/Marina Bay
We are always Happy to hear from you
+65 6100 8123
GREAT POTENITAL FOR GROWTH FROM THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE AREA
The Government’s plan to move the ports from Pasir Panjang and Tanjong Pagar to Tuas to make way for the Greater Southern Waterfront is set to transform the area, with new commercial,
residential, cultural and entertainment facilities opening up on your doorstep. Envisioned as a seamless extension of the city, this 30km stretch of waterfront promenade ensures the investment opportunity for The Orient is second to none.
The coastal neighbourhood of Pasir Panjang opens up a world of possibilities for all the family to enjoy. Whether you prefer to relax with a walk along the beach or in one of the neighbouringparks, indulge in a spot of retail therapy at VivoCity or Star Vista, or savour a delicious al fresco meal at Keppel Marina or the renowned Pasir Panjang Food Centre – your every need is within easy reach
Educational establishments are also prominent in the area with an extensive number of reputable primary and secondary schools along with colleges and universities located close by - from the Japanese School, Nan Hua Primary and Secondary Schools, the Anglo-Chinese School (Independent) and Junior College; to the United World College of South East Asia and the National University of Singapore.
DESIGN AND CONCEPT
Inspired by the ornate screens that for centuries have filled Chinese homes, the architects have cleverly wrapped each façade in an elegant geometric frame creating a strong aesthetic and offering each resident their very own picture frame to the outside world.
An enchanting collection of one, two, three and four-bedroom apartments and penthouses. A distinctive façade of intricate lattice screens is carefully balanced against thoughtfully appointed interiors exuding an air of understated opulence
Warm, inviting hues, well-defined lines and clean and crisp surfaces are punctuated with intricate glass etchings and stylish lattice detailing to ensure that both style and comfort are at the forefront of your home. Thoughtfully planned interior spaces are enhanced by lofty ceilings and copious amounts of natural light, while the exterior frame doubles up as your own personal bar counter on your balcony.
Designed to be a place of calm and serenity, the spacious master bedroom’s rich textures and sumptuous materials combine to stunning effect, while the private roof terraces leading from the master bedrooms of the penthouse apartments offer residents their very own rooftop sanctuary.
The flow throughout The Orient’s high-ceilinged loft apartments reflects a modern, flexible way of living and allows for maximum use of every space – whether that be for live, work or play.
The dual key apartments provide for flexible living arrangements - whether for multi-generational families, a home office or an additional tenant for the savvy investor, these versatile units are the perfect solution.
BOLD IN DESIGN
Spacious master bathrooms use bold marble tiles to create a dramatic atmosphere whilst thecommon bathrooms feature a signature diagonal timber pattern which emulates the
charming chevron design of the ext erior facade.
The Orient’s penthouses are characterised by their generous double volume ceilings which take open plan living to new heights. Thoughtful design creates an intuitive flow of light and space between every room, making The Orient the perfect place for entertaining.
RELAX AND UNWIND
With today’s busy way of life, relaxing and rejuvenating is essential to a balanced,
healthy lifestyle. The facilities at The Orient offer exactly this. Work off excess energy in the gym or swimming pool, cook up a feast for family and friends at the dining pavilion, or delve in to a good book surrounded by lush, landscaped greenery at the level two sky terraces.
Take a refreshing dip in the lap pool or treat your tired muscles to a massage in the jacuzzi while the kids splash around in their own dedicated pool.
Aurum Land is a boutique property developer that was incorporated in Singapore in 1982 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Woh Hup Holdings Pte Ltd.
- Being an integrated property developer focused solely on the residential market, Aurum Land is committed to delivering high quality homes with meticulous attention to detail that combine the best in functionality and form.
- Aurum Land’s projects are managed by a team of highly competent industry professionals, bringing together over 50 years of development expertise, design excellence, technical skill and market insight
- Was awarded ‘The Best Apartment Asia Pacific 2014’ and ‘The Silver Residential I-DEA award 2012 for their 1919 The Black and White Residences.
251 Pasir Panjang Road
2696 sqm / 29,042 sqft
30 June 2018
30 June 2021
CIVIL & STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
TEP Consultants Pte Ltd
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Neam Solutions Pte Ltd
Living/dining – 3150mm
Bedroom – 3150mm
Bathroom – 2650mm
Kitchen – 2700mm
Corridor – 2700mm
Entrance – 2400mm (for Type B4)
Utility – 2700mm (Type C/CP )
FLOOR TO FLOOR HEIGHT
No. of Bedrooms
Sqm / Sqft
No of Units
36 sqm / 388 sqft
54 sqm / 581 sqft
55 sqm / 592 sqft
62 sqm / 667 sqft
67 sqm / 721 sqft
58 sqm / 624 sqft
92 sqm / 990 sqft
94 sqm / 1012 sqft
106 sqm/ 1141 sqft
105 sqm/ 1130 sqft
99 sqm / 1066 sqft
144 sqm / 1550 sqft
We are always Happy to hear from you
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a discussion, more information or an exclusive presentation or let us know we could be of further service to you.
We always look forward to be of great service to you.
Scan to Whatsapp Me
New Property Advisor Consultants
Developer Appointed Marketing Team
8.30 am to 9.00 pm
Hotline: +65 6100 8123