Ready To Move In Condo Singapore for Sale 2018
At East Singapore (District 15 to 18)
Those staying in the East of Singapore alway say the air at the East is different. This is possibly one of the reasons why the Condos in the East is so popular. Your chance today is to explore the unsold units at TOP Completed Condos. After doing the paperwork, you and your family could start preparing to have a great quality of life with a taste of the Eastern air (if you still haven't).
Search For Ready to Move In / TOP / Completed Condo Units at East Singapore
Where can you find completed Condos with remaining unsold units? Where can you take advantage of the developer discounts? Where can you view the actual units? Search for them here. Once you find one that suits your needs, please contact us at the quickest pace, because these units could be sold anytime. Otherwise, drop us a note on your requirements and let us find the most suitable one for you.
By Type Of Unit
To activate FILTER SERACH, please click on your selected unit type and press Submit.
To RESET, please un-click your selected unit type and press Submit.
To activate FILTER SERACH, please click on your selected location and press Submit.
To RESET, please un-click your location and press Submit.
Floor Plans of Available Units For Sale
Please click on 'Read More' for more information and contact us to get specific details and view the units (if permitted). If you are not able to view, please contact us and let us know your requirements, we will search for you.
East Coast is one of the highly sought after residential areas in Singapore where it has all the right motivations to live in. The air smells different primarily due to the nearness of the East Coast Beach. In addition to just minutes away to the Central Business District and Changi International Airport, residents get to enjoy a great quality of life, with many famous and renowned educational institutes, a massive food haven for numerous cuisine and some fortunate owners have the fabulous sea views.
Leisure activities are aplenty, whether you are a beach or sports person or not. The reputation of the East Coast to Singaporeans is one with fun, picnics, bar-be-que sessions and cycling. The National Parks Board (NParks) of Singapore is injecting more facilities and open spaces by year 2019. The sites of the East Coast Goldkist chalets will turn into a bicycle hub with circuits, trails for different skill levels and serve as a major pit-stop for those cycling the 150 km Round Island Route. Big Splash will be transformed into a water theme park with vertical playground, shallow wading pool with multi-chromatic water jets, sand pit and multi-purpose lawn to host events. The Raintree Cove will have more open lawn with a series of theme gardens.
Search for Other Regions of Singapore or Further Discounted Units
Please Click on the Image of The Region of Your Choice or Further Discount Option
Contact Us For a Deeper Understanding of Your Needs and Requirements
+65 6100 8123
Condo at East Coast
For the well-to-do Singaporeans and expatriates, the location is attractive because it is away from the City, but not too far away and with the numerous choices of food. Some apartments offers panoramic and ‘multi million dollar’ sea views, a high sought after factor.
With the upcoming Thomson East Coast MRT Line, condos nearby the MRT Stations will add a major reason for increasing the value of the homes. The Eastern Region Line will have stops at Tanjong Rhu, Katong Park, Tanjong Katong, Marine Parade, Marine Terrace, Siglap, Bayshore, Bedok South and Sungei Bedok. The line will be opened in stages from 2019 and due for completion in 2023.
Institutes at East Coast
Some of the more popular educational institutes at East Coast area are:
- Tao Nan School – among the 30 most poplar primary schools listed by the Ministry of Education, offering Gifted Education Programme
- CHIJ Katong Convent – an autonomous all-girls Catholic School, known for providing students with well-balanced education,
- Victoria Junior College – one of Singapore’s top Junior College, affiliated with Victoria School
- Victoria School – founded in 1876, offering the Integrated Programme and a rather popular school
- St Patrick’s School – founded in 1933, a Lasallian Roman Catholic boys; secondary school, well known for its Military Bank,
- Temasek Junior College – second government junior college in 1976, accorded School Distinction Award in 2015 for excellence
- Global Indian International School – established since 2002, head quartered in Singapore, popular with Indian expat community in Singapore
- Singapore University of Technology and Design – fourth autonomous university in Singapore, nurturing technically grounded leaders and innovators
Food at East Coast
East Coast has been charming locals and foreigners for generations. There are many trendy cafes, restaurants and bars. From delicious confectionery and traditional snacks, to authentic laska and Peranakan fare at Katong and Joo Chiat, the East provide a unique atmosphere that stood strong against the test of time.
Some of the newer eateries are:
Traditional favorites are:
- Katong Laska
- Glory Peranakan Restaurant
- Kim Choo Kueh Chang
- Chin Mee Chin
- Kway Guan Huat Popiah
Shopping at East Singapore
Shopping at Eastern Singapore have been getting more interesting with more new malls added.
Some of the more popular and more upcoming shopping malls are:
- Parkway Parade – one of the oldest but still very busy mall
- 112 Katong – With Food Outlets and a Cinema
- The Flow – With Medical Suites and Food Outlets
- Roxy Square – Older Mall, rather quaint with Spa
- Katong Shopping Centre – Seeking En Bloc
- City Plaza – A quaint mall, with many clothing shops
- Bedok Mall – Beside MRT and Integrated Transport Hub
- Tampines Mall and Century Square – Popular Mall in Tampines
- Tampines Retail Hub – with Ikea, Giant and Courts
- White Sands – Next to MRT and Bus Interchange
Quality of Life
Residents at East Singapore have a great quality of life. The atmosphere is rather jolly, holiday like, relax and fresher air. With the numerous choices of food and leisure, we cannot fault those who live in the East would prefer to stay in the East. Units with sea views are fabulous; they come with a certain level of privilege and exclusivity.
Leave Your Contact Details Here
© Copyright 2018. Every care has been taken to prepare in the content of and material attached, in www.NewPropertyAdvisor.com website. Responsibility cannot be held for inaccuracy and omission by the developers or the marketing agents. All graphic representations including artists’ impressions, architectural models, photographs, illustrations, drawings are not to be relied as statements or representation of facts. Floor plans have to be subjected to final survey and illustrations are approximate measurements. Subject to changes and availability apply to materials and finishes. Information is subjected to change and do not form part of an offer or contract (including Prices Quoted and Availability of Units). The entire agreement between the developer and purchaser as in the Sales and Purchase Agreement, shall in no way be modified by any representations or statements from this website.
3 Bishan Place #05-01
CPF Bishan Singapore S 579838
Find Us On Facebook
Your New Property Partner
+65 9114 3737
+65 6100 8123